I,________________ the breeder/owner of the said puppy (described below),
hereafter "Breeder", do enter into an agreement with__________________________________ hereafter "Buyer", for the purpose of transferring ownership on the said puppy.
The said puppy is purebred Bordeaux A male/female, sired by:________________________ out of ________________________. The said puppy is ___________________ in color, with____________________________ marking. The said puppy's date of birth is __________________________.
The Seller will tranfer owership of the said puppy for $_____________ to be paid in full. If the amount given is a deposit or down payment, the sum of $__________ was received and the amount of $__________ is due and payable on or before __________________.
- Should a deposit be paid, and the puppy it was paid for, becomes unsaleable for any reason, that deposit shall be applied to any other available puppy that the depositor chooses, provided that the pup is healthy and not spoken for.
- The deposit is NON REFUNDABLE if depositor changes his/her mind about purchasing a puppy.
- Registration application papers with AKC are included as part of this agreement, and will be provided to the buyer upon full payment of the dog.
- Breeder guarantees that the Dog is healthy, and free of known contagious diseases and has had vaccination (s) and worming required for its age at the time of this agreement. Breeder uses Panacur wormer which usually takes care of most parasites, however, does not guarantee against all parasites.
- The buyer agrees to have the Dog examied by a licensed veterinarian within (3) days of receipt of the puppy, excluding weekends. If the Dog is determined to be in poor health, as evidenced by a veterinarian's written statement, the buyer can elect to keep the Dog, assuming all costs for its care, or may return the Dog for a full refund (less shipping costs) upon the Breeder's receipt of the veterinarian's statement regarding the dog's health. This provision will expire 72 hours after Buyer takes possession of the Dog, weekends excluded. Buyer certifies, by signing this agreement, that the Dog will live with the Buyer, be confined in a secure, fenced yard, will have adequate exercise, nutritious food and necessary health care by a licensed veterinarian, including all puppy vaccinations, and therafter, yearly vaccinations including rabies.
- The Buyer is aware the hypoglycemia and coccidiosis is stress related and is not covered by this contract.
- This breed in known for Entropion and skin condition of Demodex these are not covered by this contract.
- Buyer also certifies, by signing this agreement, that the he/she is not acting as an agent in this purchase ; that the Buyer will not resell this puppy to a pet store, guard dog business or medical research facility.
- Breeder makes no guarantee regarding the loss of the Dog because of accidental death, theft, sickness, ect., or any other loss beyond the Breeder's control, except as stated above.
- Buyer agrees to supply breeder with any unusual health and agility issues throughout the dog's life so breeder can trace any problems or strengths in dogs lineage, such as hip dysplasia, personality problems or other hereditary defects. If dog diagnosed with hip dysplasia, and the vet determines this defect to hereditary , breeder will refund purchase price in exchange for unaltered dog's return before the age of 20 months. If you breed your female before the age of 20 months, and she is later diadnosed with hip dysplasia, breeder has no obligation to refund buyers purchase price.
- The DOG is being sold as pet Quality which is defined as a puppy that is not guaranteed to show in conformation classes and is not for breeding purposes.
- The DOG is warranted only for the purpose of being a companion animal and while it may be capable of performing other functions, no warranty is given as to its fitness for special purpose.
- This sales Contract is non-transferable.
- Should Buyer decide to sell the dog at any time, Buyer agrees to first contact Breeder and allow the Breeder the first opportunity to purchase the dog for original selling price ; Breeder shall have 30 days to deliver re-purchase price to Buyer.
- Should Buyer relinquish ownership of said DOG, back to Breeder, this Sales Contract shall be deemed null and void.
- At no time will said dog be given to an animal shelter; if said dog should be given up it will be retured to Breeder or the new home be approved by the Breeder.
- Buyer agrees to notify Breeder of any health or temperament problems that develop in this puppy/dog during its life whether it pertains to guarantees or not (i.e. cancer, heart problems, ect. )
- Breeder strongly encourages Buyer to attend puppy, conformation or obedience classes with dog and provide proper socialization. Breeder will not guarantee temperament if dog is secluded and unsocialized.
- Although there are no plans at present to stop breeding Decker/Rat Terriors, the above gurantees are valid only so long as Breeder is breeding said dogs. Should Breeder cease breeding said dogs, for any reason, this Sales Contact will become null and void. In the event of a dispute, Pottawatomie County in the state of Oklahoma will have jurestriction over the matter.
DO NOT BRING ANY ANIMALS WITH YOU!!
Potential buyers, I do not accept checks within two weeks of puppy departure dates - Cash payments accepted at time of puppy pick up-no checks!